Terms & Policies
It is suggested that you book at least a week ahead if your schedule is very tight, several days if your schedule is more open. Float suites can be booked online no less than two hours ahead of schedule. We welcome same day inquires, as float suites and massage therapists may be available. To inquire about same day appointments, call our shop at 775-499-5393.
PLEASE WAIT TO SCHEDULE IF:
- You have had stomach illness or diarrhea within the past 72 hours.
- You have recently dyed your hair (water is not running clear) or gotten a tattoo (broken skin barrier).
- You have recently had surgery or any open wounds.
- You are younger than 12 years old.
- You are under the influence of any drug or psychoactive substance.
- You have an active or contagious bacterial or viral infection.
If you have to cancel, please give us 24 hours heads up, or at least the day before during business hours. Day-of cancellations usually incur a $40 cancellation fee per service.
Please check in with reception when you arrive. If it is your first time as a guest at Healing One, plan to arrive 10-15 minutes early to fill out paperwork and relax in our Chill lounge. Our float techs will offer you some elevated water or tea while you fill out your waivers and watch our First Time Floaters video. Staff will be available to answer any questions or concerns before walking you through your float suite.
Feel free to make your float techs and healers aware of any medical concerns you may have before a service. It is rare, but some conditions do require a doctors approval beforehand.